The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1192 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/10
Isn't this is the prayer of every Christ's disciple's heart as writer- a cleansed vessel for Him? I want to be like you, to commit to praying like you have as a gifted writer. God will honour this writer's prayer, because it will bring glory to His name when He is magnified. Thank you for ministering to me to re-examine my motives and prayer-life as a writer. God bless you richly in the work of your hands.
Thank for reminding me that is God who gives the gift of writing. This was a blessing to read.
Amen and amen...beautiful prayer
05/25/10
This is a beautiful prayer that flows from your writer's heart. I especially like your prayer that parallels the boy with bread and fish -- and praying that your writing be used to feed people. This is a powerful piece.
Excellent entry! Your heart of words ministered, nourished and convicted me. This is a beautifully blessed testimony. Amen and great job.
This is beautiful, truthful and honest. Thank you so much. A heartfelt Amen.
06/02/10
Amen and Amen! I was quickly drawn in, praying right along with you. This was just awesome. Thank you so much.