The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 734 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, Amen and thank you for such an insightful and inspiring article. I was ministered to, convicted and blessed!!! What an excellent witnessing tool in so many areas. I hurt with you on the loss of your friend but will add her to my prayers also. God knows her name :) Excellent title...bullseye "on topic" and perfect timing for this to be written!

05/21/10
Love the title. This piece was very well written, passionate, and sincere.
05/21/10
God's amazing grace shines through your testimony. This was a gentle, loving reminder that we all need to let Him reconstruct us daily.
Wow. What a testimony. What a witness you are for Christ! It is in your very weaknesses that you have been made strong (2 Corinthians 12:9). God bless you. You certainly left me wondering just how close to God I really am....
Amen! what a testimony to the power of God. Loved this more than I can say. Keep writing for the glory of God.
Vulnerability and honesty are a one way ticket to crucifixion - It's a wonder who hammers in the nails, isn't it?
And, once more, we have the opportunity for love, forgiveness, and more vulnerability.
Remember - who you are!
An encourager - that' s who.
Bless you, sis, fellow sharer of the sufferings of Christ -
05/25/10
I truly bless God for the transformation He's done in your life through the cleansing mercies of our dear Lord Saviour Jesus. I am very sad you when you lost your close friend as she chose differently from the path God showed you. "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." (2Tim.3:12). Be of good courage, and be very brave, fellow pilgrim! The Lord Jesus is faithful to keep you.