The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a powerfully written story. I loved this more than I can say. You did an excellent job with ths weeks challange. Keep writing and God bless.
Great Job!
05/07/10
Your Nicole Cummings made me think of my grandmother, who wrote Christian fiction decades ago.

The plot seemed just a tad contrived and too neatly wrapped up--a problem with ultra-short fiction--and there were some places that needed commas.

Good title that very aptly describes the mood of this story. A fine read.

05/09/10
A potential book-form Christian fiction novel! As you work on your manuscript for publication of this story, I'd like to see it popularized. Well done. Be encouraged, fellow writer!
05/12/10
Wow! What a story... definitely would have liked to read more! I agree, this have novel potential!
05/12/10
Wow! What a story... definitely would have liked to read more! I agree, this have novel potential!
Yes, this might be somewhat convenient, but it's amazing how many families do get separated only to find each other later. And this definitely was fun to read. Good job. :)
This is such a beautiful and touching story, I want to read more of it! So let me know when the book comes out.
05/13/10
I look forward to reading the book. Please let your faith writer family know when it is available.
05/14/10
Ha! I finally get to read more of your stuff!

Very sweet. I liked it!

Keep up the good work!
05/14/10
Holly, what a moving story! I think this was just a "taste" of what the whole story could be. You've left all of us wanting more. Great job!