The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/10
Wow! I didn't see that ending coming. I enjoyed this and could easily relate to the young mother in the beginning of the story. Keep it up!
I loved how this story switched from the motherly instincts and sense of loss, to the daughter's care for the mother as a surprise at the end. Awesome insight. Thanks.
Wow, totally awesome story and what a surprise ending. So creative too. Loved it.
02/26/10
Wow. What a twist.I thought it was a distraught mother.You did a great job of holding my attention. Sad ending.
I have to concur with the other comments and say Wow! This story really held my interest and the twist at the end was very surprising. Great writing.
02/28/10
A "Blue Ribbon" story here! Absolutely brilliant for the Topic this week, and also a writer that can move the reader to tears! Wow! Instead of a dozen roses, I'm sending you a dozen "Kudos" for this one. Super!
WOW! This was amazing and the surprise ending was the icing on the cake. Great job. Keep writing.
03/01/10
Nice job, the twist was excellent.
03/03/10
Good job with the stream of consciousness--that's not often seen in the challenge.