The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1074 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The Lord meets us in our need, no matter where that might be, or needs to be. Good story and right on topic - well done.
11/07/09
Well done indeed! The Lord always knows how to bring something good out of something bad. Always!
11/09/09
I enjoyed the way this unfolded and agree its right on topic.
Good writing. I'll bet your MC makes the most of "another chance". God is good.
11/11/09
I love the way you handled the dialogue in this story.

Critique: The scenario (near death experience; reconciliation with family) is somewhat familiar and predictable; I'd hoped for a twist of some sort.

I really liked your last sentence; what a wonderful final image to leave with your readers!
11/11/09
You took me to another world with your beginning. (and I loved seeing that glimpse of "the other side"). I like your use of "veil" in this and what it signifies.
11/12/09
A lovely story and a very good read. I like your use of a gentle voice, yet powerful and alluring. You have captured the sense of awe, yet at peace in the presence of the Lord. Sometimes, we certainly need to take a closer glimpse of what is to come in order to appreciate the present. We certainly need God as the Head of the family while we are here on earth!
11/12/09
Good descriptions, good progression and tone.Awesome message. Well done!