The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1748 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/05
He-He, so funny and realistic. Teens, can't we learn something from everything?! God bless ya, littlelight
Realistic story, with a nice twist at the end. Liked it very much.
It is so amazing that regardless of how frustrated we get with our kids one minute, they can pull at our heart strings the next minute. You did a really great job sharing your beautiful memories.
Sometimes the generation gap can be as large as the Grand Canyon. Amazing how the love of God and the bond of family can close that gap! Well done. May God bless you always!
07/28/05
Great job writing about the ups and downs of the teen years!
Very realistic! Thank you for telling the truth!! :-) I think something similar happened to me at Niagra Falls....
08/03/05
Terri, that first line got me in - what a role reversal! Every parent of teenagers or pre-teens should read this. It was such a good message. Well done and congratulations on your 3rd place win in the Level 1 Champion Challenge. You also actually came in at 15th place overall, so you weren't really all that far off making it into the Editors' Choice awards as well. So be encouraged and keep writing. You're definitely on the right track. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
08/30/05
Beatifully written story of different expectations!
09/01/06
I liked the last line, it was a funny line, that, since, you know, it's the truth [with a wink]. Perhaps we should fill in the canyon and put a mall on top.