The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1806 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
So creative.... Loved the humor. Good job!
10/11/08
Loved this. Very creative.
So appropriate for the day we live in and with such delightful humor. Great job!
Love the humor and creative take on the topic, a lot of fun.
10/14/08
Oh my, this was a hoot. Love it!
10/14/08
This is hilarious. Good job with the theme. Thanks for the laugh.
"Somehow, I just don’t recall “Six Snipers Sniping” being in the song."

LOL! This was very funny stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I like the format you used with the first letter and then the rebuttal letter. A very unique way of presenting this week's topic. Thank you so much for making me smile and laugh. :)
10/14/08
Oooooh! I don't think I could live in a neighborhood requiring an association membership.

Nice work with the letter of reprimand and rebuttal.
10/15/08
What a great sense of humor you have... I really like this piece. Well done.
10/15/08
Hee,hee... loved it!
When I get done giggling, I"ll try to write a comment...hooboy! That was exceptional!
I love this! Very creative and charming story. Love the humor!
10/16/08
I love the line about the boy trying to get the girl's attention and it worked. LOL Very creative - nice job!
Oh BettyDee, only you could have written this! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Six snipers sniping ... I'm still laughing.
Woo Hoo...Look at you
Congratulations on a well deserved EC placement...again!