The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1596 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/08
Vivid imagery and a very clear application. Well done.
08/03/08
Ohhh..I love this. The lesson is so good. God does things like that to teach us lessons, doesn't He?
Thank you for writing this.
08/04/08
This piece really spoke to me because too often I am stingy, also. Loved your descriptions. I could almost smell the perfume.
08/04/08
What a wonderful way to teach an important lesson. I usually save the perfume until it evaporates right inside the bottle! Well done.
I love the application you've made, conmparing the concentrated perfume to God's love. Excellent!
This was a lovely and creative application of the topic.
08/06/08
I really like your definition and angle on the theme topic this week. Terrific story and lesson for all of us.
Well written analogy of God's love, so rich and full. My children brought me a bottle of concentrated perfume from Egypt. I'll remember your story and the application every time I use it now. Great job, wonderful devotional Debbie, thank you.
I love this wonderful devotional piece with such an important lesson shown.
08/07/08
Ouch! That one hit home. What a wonderful illustration of the topic!Thank you so much for sharing it.