The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1634 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/08
Oh - just delightful! Love the end especially. Great stuff!
05/23/08
Too fun! And I love the title - the perfect choice. Loved that line in the poem! Clever and creative entry this week.
05/24/08
Loved this! Too funny. Excellent job:)
Laury
I plan to greet all my pets in heaven. This was very encouraging and a fun read, too.
Finally, a firm answer to a great theological question--great job with this.
05/25/08
Cute and comforting! I like to think of my pets frolicking along with the angels and such! Good word pictures scattered through the whole poem.
05/26/08
Sweet, humorous and daring.
But were it really true, what would we do with the billions upon trillions of resurrected cockroaches? And the spiders? And I really don’t want to think about the mosquitoes! Does anyone out there keep skunks as a pet?
05/27/08
Sally, this is one of the cleverest I've read this week. I love how you made the salutation and closing work with the meter of your poem--and even though I tend to disagree, theologically speaking, I give this one 5 stars! Love it! Oh yes, the line that inspired the title made me snort out loud.
I hope this is true... I would love to think all the pets that have passed my way are lounging in leafy green places and waiting.
This is excellent... loved it!
One of my favorites this week.
Thanks for the fun!
I loved the message of this. I would like to think that our pets will join us in Heaven. The rhymes were great, and you can't beat the title. :)

Delightful read. I appreciate you sharing this.
Congratulations on taking 8th place in your level with this piece, Sally!
And you placed 11th overall. Awesome!