The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1422 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/10/08
Wow. Very, VERY creative - and what a masterful lesson taught to many who need it - including, and perhaps especially, yours truly.
04/10/08
What a wonderful imagination. This is life reduced to its simplest and finest. Very good.
04/10/08
Very nice, and a good reminder to people like me who tend to get far too wrapped up in our own worlds and fail to see the world of our children.
04/11/08
What a brilliant presentation of a grandparent enjoying playing with a four year old. Took me a moment to see it, but when I did, the article really came alive.
04/12/08
What an incredible way to weave what it is you wanted to say with a fun-filled story. I loved every word. I'm just a beginner at this site and you have set the standard high. Only hope I can one day fill the page with such delightful stories.
04/13/08
Wonderful!
I enjoyed reading this. I know many can relate. Very creative with the two worlds analogy.
What an absolute treat to read! Loved it...especially the part about checking for others' comments and grammar, etc. You captured perfectly that moment where a "mature" adult transitions with difficulty into the world of the very young. Excellent!
One of my favorites! Such creative creatvity!
04/18/08
Congratulations, Tim, on placing 35th overall with this delightful piece. Great work!