The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2219 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/08
Wow! This is very powerful! I love your creative take on this Old Testament event. How happy/sad of Madu to watch his brother leaving. Great story!
Laury
Riveting! My only suggestion would be to avoid the use of sentence fragments. I truly enjoyed your message.
03/09/08
Super! You put us right there with the Egyptians, complete with the impending doom. I love it!
03/12/08
Wow!
He crept to the door, everything in him resisting, panic nipping at the edge of his consciousness. Yet somehow he had to. He had to walk down that long hall. Had to reach out a hand to take the handle. Had to open the door, crack by crack.
I love the way you built the story line here. Very realistic. Well done!
03/12/08
Nice take on the topic! I disagree about the fragments. I think they serve to make your story stronger. Creative, descriptive writing. Well done!
Wow! This is great. What a wonderful story of an awesome, fearsome act of God!
Beautifully written!
I love Madu! What a neat character. You made this so real by using a 'minor' character and bringing out the whole story through his eyes. The names were very realistic and so was the ending settings. I liked it. ^_^
03/12/08
Amy, I loved this!
03/13/08
Wow! This is a riveting story. I really enjoyed reading it.
03/13/08
Very well written. You definately have the gift of storytelling.
Awesome! I was absolutely captivated and enthralled. Well done. You are gifted.
Wow. This is the first of your stories that I have read, and I am VERY impressed. I love pieces like this that give fresh perspectives on traditional Bible stories. You put me right in the middle of the first Passover.

I'm going to have to go back and read some of your other writings that you have posted. This is great stuff. Thank you for sharing! :)
03/16/08
Your story is amazing! I like how you've shown that even though God dealt with nations in the OT times, that if an individual came to Him, they were still accepted. Your writing is beautiful Amy!