The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1435 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/08
Oooooh. I felt like I was in the room, too. I love the concept of being a signpost. Great!
03/09/08
I related very personally to this piece. I clearly remember the day I actually THANKED God for divorce...
while I was praying w/ another sister in similar circumstances. It is an honor to suffer for Him to be used by Him to minister to others.
03/10/08
Excellent story.
03/10/08
Oooh--I like the signpost idea. Excellent lesson in your story.
This could only be written by someone who has experienced that room. What a great description - you try to get out but it follows you. Well done!
03/12/08
"And then, before you know it, you’ll be a signpost too.”
What a beautiful image you have shown us. I will NEVER forget to pray that, even through my troubles, the Lord would use me as a signpost--guiding others to healing and acceptance. Leading them to HIM! Well done.
03/12/08
Great writing - love the "signpost" angle. This was a superbly vulnerable piece with a hopeful ending. Nicely done!
This in an emotional, thought provoking story. You had me hooked from the first sentence. Great piece, dealing with this topic. Very well written.

Celeste
WOW! This is just great! One of the best I've read this week. I love the thought of being a 'signpost' and my favorite line was when Natalie said "Okay Mrs. Signpost" lol. That fit her so perfectly and seemed to capture everything in that one line. Great job! ^_^
03/12/08
Great job with the development of both of these characters...they're both very real women.
04/26/08
Hey, Peter--I'm going to feature this superb story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of May 19. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!