The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A charming story. I'm so glad her mum was able to gently guide her out of second-guessing her choice.
03/01/08
"Darling, this one’s a keeper.”

Yes, he is a keeper, and so is this piece that wooed the romantic soul I am. Very charming indeed.
03/03/08
I LOVE this! It made me chuckle and tears came, too. Definitely actions speaking louder than words.
03/03/08
Good job, and you wrote very convincingly from a woman's POV. This is a sweetheart of a story.
03/04/08
Yes, certainly a keeper—the man and the story. Well done.
Oh, if there weren't more Joshes! Great story and right on topic. THANKs for a happy ending.
03/04/08
Great characterization and exemplification of the topic. I was engrossed from beginning to end - she definitely does have a keeper - and this story is one too.
03/05/08
Wow! This story is a keeper--it has me in tears at the end. Excellently written--it's like watching a scene from a drama.
This was probably some of the best dialogue I've read on FW!
Wow! It was so real and written in a way that kept the pace going absolutely right-on until the end. I really loved your writing!
This is a wonderful story--for dialogue, characterization, theme, and just plain "interest" appeal.
03/06/08
Right on topic, you showed us how great he was. He won my heart too!
Oh he's a keeper all right! I do hope she doesn't let him slip away! I bet he's good for her heart too. I loved how he showed up for the concert-and bought the ticket to the empty chair beside her. That was so cute. Nice job! ^_^