The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 963 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Praise God for Levi's life.
05/30/05
Very good. A lesson here also, not to take anything for granted especially our Heavenly Father's love for us.
05/30/05
WOW! What an awesome testimony. Thank you for sharing with us.
05/31/05
Thank God for sparing Levi's life and for allowing you to see what good things He does for us if we would but ask. Very well written article.
06/02/05
Wow- I was reading that as I was holding my daughter. Just had to give her another hug.
06/02/05
Very good desciption of God's providence and sacrifice.
06/03/05
Awesome is the only word here. Good job.
it is so true, amazing story, Praise the Lord for our lives 'coz he keeps us alive nothing more nothing less.
great testimony. God bless
An excellent testimony. I felt your fear, hope, pain...everything. I've been there too. My baby girl choked on a goldfish cracker I gave her when she was about 7 months old. I didn't react emotionally until hours later, but when I did, it was just like what you described. I also have had that expanded sense of time you experienced in your crisis. Great writing.
06/04/05
What a testimony and it's these moments that speak to us loud and clear about the fragilty of life and the awesomeness of God.