The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1957 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was so packed with creativity, wisdom, and humor. And that's only to name a few. Rather than bicker over finer points of doctrine, why not bow to the obvious? Some gifts just cannot be ignored or denied.
12/01/07
Excellent! Very creative.
Delightfully done--cre-itter-ator???
I absolutely love this. The barnyard chatter is a very effective method of delivery. The humor, creative names, and the message combine to make it delightful.
12/04/07
I heard Gertie got her gabby gift by gushing giddy gossip.
Now, though, I know that rummor isn't true. Thank you for clearing that up.
As an ex-children's pastor I loved the possibilities of this piece as a puppet show.
This was absolutely wonderful. I loved the names and the "chatter". Pulled me right in and I could hear the tones of all your characters as I read! Great job!
12/06/07
Very good! You made your point in a most creative way. We're our own worst enemies, sometimes, when it comes to allowing people to use their gifts. Love it.
12/06/07
This was very good. Heaven forbid a woman use her gifts outside the box:) What was God thinking? Thank you for sharing this little piece of barnyard chatter.
Laury
12/08/07
Congrats on your EC win. Very creative article and I especially loved the Spanish classes humor, a great touch.