The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2898 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
A terrific commentary of tremendous biblical significance. Artfully done. Wonderful. Intelligent. Carefully considered and consistent with human experience. Fabulous! Fabulous!
08/23/07
This is excellent! Blessings, Teri
08/24/07
Very, very deep and thought provoking. Wonderful imagery. I didn't know "what" was talking. I thought for quite awhile that it might be an animal. Midway through, I didn't know what was talking, but I found myself envying it! The confusion in this story is palpable. Because of your skills at expression, I became a part of it. After reading this, there's a part of me that yearns to be less confused, just responding to what I feel. Satan doesn't fool with Creation....only human beings, so trees know what they know, expressing their feelings without the Author of confusion and disallisionment bothering them. For that, I envy them. See the many thoughts you stir up by this piece? Great job!
08/24/07
Wow. There is so much depth and confusion (not in a bad way) and layers to this. I was infinitely fascinated with the language and meaning. I could not stop reading. I definitely need to read this again, and again, and again. So much here!
Wow. This is indeed deep. I wasn't sure what was happening for a while. I went through many guesses in my mind, trying to understand. When I came to the line "And the earth moved" I got chills. Very moving.
This is fantastic. I was admittedly drawn into the writing with no clue where it was going and would never have guessed. Excellent, Excellent!
A standing ovation from my corner of FW! Brilliantly conceived! Beautifully written! You transported us beyond the reach of time and space and into a deep place of Truth. Wonderful!
I've nothing to add that has not already been said,
marvelously written,
very deep,
emotionally compelling.
Wow! Fantastically deepness in this piece! Well written and I am sure God was standing over your shoulder while you were writing this. Very thought provoking and a bit unsettling until you study the hidden meanings behind it. Well done! My hat is off to you!
08/30/07
One of the most literary pieces I've ever read on FW--this is simply, marvelously superb.
08/30/07
Told ya this piece was amazing! Congratulations on your EC. Love, Teri
A wonderful essay that deservedly placed...congratulations on this thought provoking piece.
Amen to everything said already.