The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1180 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You're right, the date/time thing is so confusing!I often think that no wonder no on knows the day or hour of the Lord's return, because it is different everywhere. Well, thanks for sharing. Hope you get to go to Mongolia. Mission's trips are so important.
Yes, God is already there tomorrow. Good point.
08/24/07
Your devotionsl is written well, and makes your point clearly. You have presented interesting thoughts in this entry.
08/24/07
Just read your wife's piece - and I also enjoyed seeing this from both perspectives. I enjoyed your play on words, and you made me think. Nice writing!
08/26/07
Tomorrow always has questions without answers. Nice touch of drawing those together to the point of Faith.
08/26/07
Fantastic little play on words and great fun. Thank you for this!
09/12/07
You certainly found a creative topic for the "confused" assignment! I'm glad to know that God has "time" all sorted out so we don't have to! I appreciate your message here in a most intriguing setting. Do write more---this is not enough, yet! Thank you, too, for taking time to read and comment on my entry. It's a treat for me for sure :)