The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1374 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/07
Great, great detail - and RIGHT on topic! Wish my floors were concrete. ;) You did an amazing job of showing the emotions. You got me all riled up! Excellent.
What a solution--just way too many years too late to use it! You told your story vry well.
08/11/07
Oh, have I ever had my molton lava moments! What mom hasn't? Vivid descriptions about an emotional, frustrating moment! I could almost feel the stomping. :)
08/11/07
Great, great story! Extremely well written. Love the title, too!
08/13/07
Great title, your writing makes it easy to visualize this story, my favorite part is your use of scripture at the end, the story sets it up perfectly
Yes, I have had some lava mama moments myself. Good story and good resolution. Thanks for sharing this.
08/14/07
The phrase "lava mama" is just the best!
You got my heart racing with anger - very well described. Good writing all the way through. And a great title! :)
Great message, and well-written, engaging story.
Love It!!!
Oh, I could just see you using this technique!

( Not that Martha was you !)

This was good writing and great descriptions of anger. I'm glad you wrote it and shared it! Great job!
Cute story with a good method/message to boot! I was wondering if the name Martha was implied from the Bible story about Martha always concerned about work, but as I read the story, I thought maybe not.
Oh, If I could have only read this a few years ago, and then too when I was growing up! Well written, glad I'm not in this level:)
Boy, I could have used this a few years ago. I *really* liked this. You did a good job of showing the mom's anger. Thumbs up.