The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1209 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/07
Wow! I love the voice - and the surprise at the end! (I wanna know where your comments are - but I suppose it's early for that). I tingled with joy when Jesus "revealed himself." This set my heart fluttering. Wonderful.
07/21/07
Beautiful!! I found I imagined it was me experiencing all of this. I so look forward to that day. It's as if you recording it exactly as I picture it in my mind. It reminds us that this is our glorious future. What a joy to read.
07/22/07
Wow! I just love stories about heaven and this is one of the best I've read. This made me so happy...I just can't tell you how happy I was reading this! I'm adding this to My Favorites. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
07/22/07
This was really beautiful. Thank you!:)
When I read the ending I thought, "Oh wow, I've got to read this again." It is so beautiful, and I especially loved the lines,“Were you able to find your way?”
“Oh, yes. It was like coming home."
I really hope this does well! It's one of my favorites! The dialouge, the expression, I could SO feel all of this happening! The end was my 'favorite'! Awesome writing! ^_^
This was not what I expected when I read the title. This is a HAPPY story and I am so happy that it is! Wonderful.

I feel I got a little glimpse of Heaven. It was so peaceful and hopeful. You truly captured Happiness.

Now, if we could only remember to have an eternal perspective on earth, we could all be happier.
This was not what I expected when I read the title. This is a HAPPY story and I am so happy that it is! Wonderful.

I feel I got a little glimpse of Heaven. It was so peaceful and hopeful. You truly captured Happiness.

Now, if we could only remember to have an eternal perspective on earth, we could all be happier.
07/29/07
Marilee.. I just read your article.. and it made my day. One of my favorites about heaven and what we are looking forward to. It is why I love the Homecoming Friends Gaither music.. this piece would give them inspiration also.. thanks for making my day.. Dianne