The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1959 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
WOW!!!

Wonderful write, and if we focus on God, as in this article, He takes care of us. I enjoyed this very much.
This was very good. I could "see" everything you wrote. I apologize for being nonspecific in my critique, but I truly enjoyed reading this! Thanks!
This is a powerful piece! This will stick to my ribs for days!
04/26/05
Wow! This story was very well written...it made me think of how the evil spirits loom in shadows and God's light is a bright force also.
Once again, hungry for an entry that would tell a story, i decided to read one more! What a reward for me this was. I think there are some that get special attention from evil and yet for many, they will survive because at the worse, they turned to God for their strength. You brought this point home so clearly.
Vivid description. Reminds me of "This present darkness" We seldom, if ever think of the powers that are fighting all around us. Excelllent.
05/01/05
Found you Craig! Great job here, reminds me of the thrill of reading one of Peretti's books.
05/01/05
The title got my interest. The first paragraph got me hooked. This is a well crafted story, not something I would have expected with a topic like Thanksgiving. I loved it.
05/03/05
wonderfully crafted story. left me looking for more story's in that line....barak continues and fails? good write, left me hungry for more. blessings kazza..
05/03/05
Wonderful story, beautifully written. Reminds me of the Charlie Daniels' song, "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". Poor devil, he just didn't have a chance! Tee Hee Hee
05/04/05
Congratulations Craig - 4th place in the Editors' Choice and 3rd place in the Level Champion Challenge. Excellent! With a win like this, it's time to move to at least Level 2. Both the 1st and 2nd place Level 1 winners have been given the option of moving to advanced or just to Intermediate. I'll leave you with the same choice. Either way, you definitely don't belong in the Beginners' Level any more. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)