The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1653 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/07
I'm not a poet, so can't critique your work, but as a hearing impaired person, I loved your last four lines.
03/16/07
I absolutely loved this. It flowed well, it was just infused with hope and praise, and then to learn at the end the basis of the story---great!!
03/17/07
Perfect rhythm and meter on this poetic masterpiece! Just great! Plus it had a beautiful message...loved it! From title to end..supurb!
This is wounderful love it I want more.
Wonderful encouraging poetry.
This poem has such an encouraging message. I especially liked the last two stanzas.
03/24/07
TOP 40 ENTRIES - “MUSIC” CHALLENGE
28 Soundtracks by Edy T Johnson
TOP 15 LEVEL 3 ENTRIES - “MUSIC” CHALLENGE
8 Soundtracks by Edy T Johnson
Looks like shorter is better. After the last few weeks I didn't think I stood a chance any more :)
03/24/07
I commented on this BEFORE I knew who you were; now I will Congratulate you now that I KNOW who you are - you made the lists Edy! So proud of you, and you ventured into the realm of poetry which I hadn't seen before. Nice Job and well deserved to be up there on the charts! A work of art, Edy! Kudos!
03/24/07
I really enjoyed this and so true. thank you. god bless and keep writing.
03/24/07
Oh Edy! What a wonderful entry! Complete with a lesson and right on topic. I enjoyed it very much! :-) Congratulations on placing in the top 40.
03/25/07
Wow! Edy this is lovely and inspiring to me. I kept thinking of the wheelchair sitting in my garage thoughout this story. I remember it well. This piece is so well written. Congrats on the top 40 placing! Way to go my friend.
Hugs! Val