The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1668 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A poignant and moving piece. Thanks for sharing your desire.
01/24/05
Very well-written, thoughtful piece. You packed much in a relatively short article. Good job!
01/24/05
Very interesting read. Maybe I'm just burnt, but I really had no clue why she was there until the end. I thought it was for couples counseling. LOL Very vivid story.
01/25/05
Poignant and perfect. There are some FWs who can relate to this in very special ways! For those of us who thought we would never conceive, this is most touching. I love the ending.
01/25/05
very well written. I had no idea why she was there until the end, I just had to read to the end because it captured my attention.

Kathy
01/27/05
Well crafted. Sorry, I couldn't help it...after half-way through, my eyes darted down to what I knew waited at the bottom.

Question...what was the part about the needle? I must be missing something...could you send me a message at your convenience and explain it to me, at your convenience?

Thanks for posting.
Excellent entry. I have been there in a different way, and I too wondered if other's could see my longing.
Very moving piece. I could relate. I've lost several children who are now with the Lord. That last line said it all. God bless you.