The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1567 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very creative story. I especially like the sentence where he was "incredibly satisfied and at the same time ravenous for more." Good read.
Loved it. Caught me up immediately in the quest for the perfect book...of course the Word of God.
A delightful story that makes an excellent point. Very well-written.
02/02/07
Delightful read . . . very insightful.
02/02/07
This is delightful! I really got a kick out of those "dry begats." what a clever approach to the topic, and written very well.
Cute story. Held me captive.
02/04/07
Absolutely charming, delightful and a delicious menu of various and sundry appetizers, side dishes, and even desserts. Loved it! And, oh so creative! Enjoyed every bite of this tasty cuisine; and enough left over for a midnight snack or afternoon munchie...yummmmmmy
02/04/07
oops, forgot to mention Great writing and a Very impressive message! sorry..
Nice job! Kudos! I like your work.
02/07/07
Very creative. The tour of books was wonderful and I loved the hint of honey in the Bible. A bit of a tense error towards the end but not detracting to your overall story. Good job.
02/08/07
This Tastes like a winner to me :)
02/08/07
Congratulations on your well-deserved win! As a judge this week, this story stood out to me from among the ordinary. Your creativity is truly a gift from God. Keep up the good work, and again, CONGRATULATIONS!
A deserved win. A very delightful story. I smiled all the way through.
02/08/07
Congratulations, Elaine! I thought this might hit the spotlight and I am thrilled to see it at the top of the list. I look forward to my copy of the BOOK!
Oh this is a very creative story! Good job, and much deserved 1st place! (I find the begets a bit dry, too.)
02/09/07
Congratulations Elaine - what a great story. A well-deserved win.
02/12/07
What a SO well-deserved win! Such a creative take and so wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL!
Impressive. I was held captive from start to finish
06/28/07
This is going into my favorites. Wonderful story.