The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1991 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/06
This was very heartfelt and well written. I can sense her heartbreak, and her running to the Lord for comfort. Very good!
Many people have had the same experience with fathers and I''m sure this story is one they can relate to. The message that God isn't just like our own fathers is a needed one and you wrote about it in a unique and moving manner! Good job.
11/28/06
This was truly heart felt writing. Thanks for sharing from your pain and understanding. It helps us all appreciate both our earthly relationship with our fathers as well as our divine relationship with Abba Father. Blessings to you~
11/29/06
The tender spirit, heartbreak, and healing are all very evident. Thanks for this essay.
He is ever faithful to take us on the journey from pain to peace, if we will but stretch out our hand and let Him do His work. Well done. Blessings, Cheri
11/29/06
This sounds like a heartfelt journal entry. Intimate. Truthful. I'm glad you found the "Father of Your Dreams".
11/29/06
Very nice entry. Honest, real writing. Good job. God bless.
11/30/06
I can relate to much of what you wrote here, including the part about having a rather negative view of God as Father, because of the example of your earthly dad. I'm sure your essay will give encouragement to many others who have gone through similar circumstances. Thank you so much for sharing this.
11/30/06
Thank you so much for writing this tender and heartfelt story. I especially liked the last paragraph. Beautiful!