The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thanks for bringing these biblical characters to life. I enjoyed reading your story!
This was beautiful! Very realistic writing, and enjoyable reading. I loved the part with the flaming horse left behind.
10/16/06
Wow! I really liked this. A story of a humble servant of the Lord, whose only strength is the demonstration of God's power and truth. How we all need the Fire of God and the Holy Spirit. We all have "barns" that we need to re-visit to re-encourage ourselves and others. Thank you. God bless.
10/17/06
What a UNIQUE take on a favorite OT story of mine! I really enjoyed looking at this from another angle - I hadn't even considered Elisha would have been a suspect!
10/18/06
Fiction's not my forte' - but I loved this one! Extremely creative and kept this Reader's interest throughout! Filled with suspense and masterful writing. good job!
10/18/06
PS: sorry, I KNOW the Elisha/Elijah story is true, the Fiery Horse is what I meant about fiction...(never thought about it as a murder...like I said, Creative)
10/19/06
What a cool story! Definitely a unique point of view. Thanks so much for sharing this.