The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1853 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great imagination! Very creative! Can't wait to read your novel? Is it 'Christus' or 'Cristus'? Keep sharing your gift. Thanks!
10/12/06
Yes. One of Dave's Favs this week because of the great imagination and good writing.
10/13/06
Since I'm not a connoisseur of the art of myth and sci-fi, confusing this Reader is normal. The old Fire-fighter was walking down an ALLEY in London. But he went in the FRONT door of a make-believe shop...and he was from Chicago. Right?

Now that I am thoroughly confused, the writer writes "more much"...and brings in another character of another era. You're right! If I don't understand myth and sci-fi...I best not comment. But it was interesting and entertaining...even though I didn't understand it. Guess I better stick to non-fiction, eh? Thanks for the enlightment. Nice job!
10/19/06
An interesting approach to the subject. Thanks for sharing this. You have a definite gift for storytelling.
This was quite a story. What an amazing twist. I really enjoyed reading this and am a devoted fan of numerous superheroes. This is certainly a story that I will remember! Great job!