The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1837 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very nice words of praise to God. I started to sing to it at first. Very melodic rythm.

Praise God for his love for us. Keep writing.
08/12/06
I love reading entries that are so honest and pure. I can tell you mean each word/phrase you write. That is a gift. Your writing is real and you minister your point well. Excellent job. You've blessed me and encouraged me this morning. Thank you. God bless.
08/13/06
Lovely poem. I especially liked the first verse.
08/14/06
Beautiful, touching and brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for sharing this vision of praise and worship!
Yes, Allison, I agree that this poem in its sweet simplicity is very beautiful. You've conveyed a peace and purity of heart that is absolutely lovely. Just refine the rhythm a little bit on a few lines, and you'll have a sparkling gem here. I'm really blessed by this poem.
08/14/06
I really like this beautiful poem. Keep up the good work!
08/14/06
A great job!! :) keep up the wonderful work.
08/14/06
This sparkles with praise most glorious! Thank you for being bold enough to go with your heart for this entry! I agree a few lines need tweaked as far as the rhythm goes, but other than that, it's exquisite praise to the One Most Worthy! :)
08/15/06
I like the way you used some almost familiar lines from songs and wove them into something new and fresh. Sing song melodic - wonder what the tune is? Nicely done. I like this.
08/15/06
Lovely message - and, like others, I found myself "singing" this. (to the tune of, surprise surprise, "Be Thou My Vision" - which actually worked for part of it!)For your first poetry submission, I would say this is pretty awesome!
I really like this! I love how you used the familiar hymns. Good job.