- YOU MUST LOGIN FIRST to see your credits shown on the right side of the Critique Circle pages.
- Post your first piece by clicking the ORANGE "POST YOUR WRITINGS" button.
- You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
- You critique the work of another member by clicking the GOLD (YELLOW) BUTTON that says "CRITIQUE THIS PIECE".
- For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
- You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
- Once you critique another member's piece, a small "Check Mark" will be placed next to the title.
- You can critique any piece as many times as you wish but you will only get 1 credit for the first critique.
- Please critique others works. Each piece will show how many times it has been critiqued. If you see a piece with no critiques, please take the time to critique it. If everyone works together, no one will be left out!
To view your critiques that you receive on any writing, login to your account and click "CRITIQUE CIRCLE MANAGEMENT" to view all of your critiques and edit each piece. Then, click "VIEW CRITIQUES" next to the article title to view critiques on that piece. Comments on all of your writings when using the Critique Circle will not be displayed publicly as regular and writing challenge articles. They can only be viewed by accessing them from your account.
REMEMBER, this is a Critique Circle. Please try to give a critique to receive a critique. If you do not want to give any critiques, you can use the REGULAR ARTICLE SUBMISSION area. If you are unsure about how to critique, please use the CRITIQUE GUIDELINES and CRITIQUE TIPS.