Procrastinators – it’s time to stop putting your polishing off – the deadline to submit your entry for FaithWriters’ Fiction Page Turner contest is literally just around the corner. On Thursday night, October 31 at 11:59 ET, submissions for FaithWriters’ biggest contest will close. Don’t delay – there won’t be another opportunity to enter fiction until 2015!
For the unfamiliar, Page Turner is a novel-length manuscript contest – but you don’t need the whole novel! All you need to do is write the first chapter, together with a synopsis/overview of the planned book, and then submit it for the 2013 Page Turner Writing Contest. Entering the Page Turner (Christian fiction this year) is free to FaithWriter Platinum members (click here to learn about upgrading to Platinum membership).
One entry will be chosen as the FaithWriters Page Turner Champion for the year, with the author receiving:
1. A fabulous cash prize of $800;
2. Free editing of their manuscript (up to 300 pages);
3. Free publicity and marketing of their book on all FaithWriters’ sites for twelve months following publication;
4. A special Page Turner Champion award plaque.
5. Consideration for publication of winning manuscript by new Christian publisher, Breath of Fresh Air Press (publisher of the new line of Mixed Blessings books).
6. Free conference registration for either the 2014 US FaithWriters Conference or 2014 FaithWriters’ Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
Two runners-up will also receive FaithWriters Page Turner Highly Commended award plaques and the offer of half price editing for their manuscript. They will also receive free registration for either the 2014 US FaithWriters Conference or 2014 FaithWriters Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
Get Your Entry In!