According to HolidayInsights.com, yesterday was Take Your Dog to Work Day. Not sure exactly why anyone would want to take their dog to work, but hey. To each their own.
But this got me wondering. What do you take with you to your writing desk? Do you have a favorite pen? A water bottle, coffee caraffe, a big bowl of chocolate? Do you keep a particular writing reference book nearby or your handy-dandy notepad? Your comfy furry slippers?
When you sit down to write, what do you take with you?
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for Stephen Bly’s last book, Throw the Devil Off the Train. Leave a comment HERE to be automatically entered. Winner will be announced on Monday.
- Weekend Plans? Work on that Chapter and Synopsis!
- Three recommended places to submit your work
- Get feedback on your work
- In Memory of Author Stephen Bly…Win a Copy of His Last Western, Throw the Devil Off the Train
- FAQ: What is the difference in publishing rights and is my work on FaithWriters considered “published”?