ACK! YOU’VE GOT A SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!
Did you scream?
I never was any good at pulling off an April Fools prank.
So here are a few safe ideas for some April Fool’s Day fun. Add your own pranks in the comments.
*BUBBLE WRAP FUN: Put a piece of bubblewrap under the toilet seat so when your victim sits, they are surprised by a loud POP! OR put some bubble wrap (the kind with the BIG bubbles in it) in front of or behind the tires of the victim’s car. When they back out of their parking space a large pop will be heard, and then he/she will wonder what they hit.
*FINDERS KEEPERS? Glue a quarter or dollar coin to the floor or the ground in a busy place. Sit nearby and watch as people try to pick it up.
* NOT SO MINTY FRESH. Put salt on the victim’s toothbrush. Then stand by to watch the surprised look on their face.
* WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD. While the victim is asleep, reset all the clocks ahead two hours. When they wake up they will panic and think they slept late and are late for school or work.
* THAT’LL LEAVE A MARK. Put a small amount of paint or ink on your finger. Go up to your victim and pretend to notice a “mark” on their face. Tell them you’ll rub it off, but instead, actually place a mark ON their face. Act like you got the mark off and walk away.
* DRIVE THEM CRAZY. Sneak into the victim’s car and adjust everything: radio at full volume, wipers on high, air conditioning on max setting, seats pushed forward and reclined all the way back, etc.
* SHOOT, I FORGOT MY COFFEE. Tape magnets to the bottom of an empty coffee cup, and attach it to the top of your car. Laugh at all the people who frantically try to get your attention as you drive by.
* NOT SO TOASTY TOES. Place some coins into the freezer for several hours, then hide them in your victim’s slippers right before they put them on.
What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled or that’s been played on you?