A few tidbits for you on This & That Thursday…
*What writing successes did you achieve in 2010? Did you finish that manuscript? Have an article or book published? Get an agent? Win a contest? Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know if you have anything exciting to share from 2010. A complete list of 2010 Member Cheers will be posted on Monday, January 10.
* Looking ahead to January, be sure to check out the first newsletter of 2011 this Saturday (the 1st), for FaithWriters news and information for the Write-Brained Christian! Newsletter Archives
* All of you Platinum 500 members…Start thinking about entering 2011 Page Turner Contest. This year, the focus is on fiction. Guidelines to be posted on the FaithWriters site and on the blog in January.
* We’re working hard behind the scenes to plan the next FaithWriters conference, scheduled for August, 2011. Keep an eye out for complete details and registration information, coming soon.
* Start the New Year off right by upgrading your FaithWriters account to the GOLD or PLATINUM level. Lots of great benefits can be yours for only a few dollars per month. Check out everything included when you upgrade HERE.
* The Writing Challenge is on hiatus but will resume in full force on January 6th.
* Attention fellow Tweeters…follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/FaithWriters
* Attention all of you Facebookers…connect with us and LIKE our page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/FaithWriters
Looking forward to a wonderful and exciting 2011!