* The Page turner deadline has now passed. Stay tuned for the winners, to be announced on December 1st! Want to enter the 2011 Page Turner contest? Remember, the focus will be FICTION, so put on your creative thinking caps! Complete details and guidelines will be posted in January, but it’s never too early to start planning.
* If you’ve ever wondered how to increase your chances of placing in the Weekly Writing Challenge Top 10, consider the Challenge Ratings Feedback service. For more information, visit: FINESSE WRITING & EDITING SERVICE
* Wondering what criteria the Challenge judges use to rate your entry? Wonder no more… CHALLENGE RATINGS CATEGORIES
* The FaithWriters Down Under conference was a huge success! Read this blog entry by Footprints magazine Editor, Janet Camilleri, regarding her conference experience: FOOTPRINTS AUSTRALIA
*The November newsletter is now online. Read it here: NOVEMBER 2010 NEWSLETTER
*Every month, the FaithWriters newsletter features the Out of the Mouths of FaithWriters section, where members write in with their response to a particular question. A few of those responses are selected to appear in the following month’s newsletter. The December question is: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS OR HOLIDAY SPECIAL (Movie or on Television)? Submit your 1-2 sentence answer to Faithwriters.email@example.com. Be sure to check the December newsletter to see if your response was selected to appear.
* BLOG OPPORTUNITIES: Here are a couple of opportunities for you or your work to be featured on the FaithWriters blog:
Member Monday – Hope you’ve been enjoying the member interviews on the Monday blog posts. We are always looking for members to feature. If you are willing to answer a few questions about yourself and your writing, let us know by emailing Faithwriters.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday Word of the Week - We are accepting submissions for devotionals for the Wednesday Word of the Week. These devotionals should be between 200-400 words and include examples from everyday life, as well as a scripture. All devotionals submitted will be considered, but please note that NOT all will be published. If your work is selected, we will contact you. Send your devotion in the body of an email to Faithwriters.email@example.com. Attachments will not be opened.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !