Only one more month until the deadline for the annual Page Turner contest. If you’re on the fence about entering, my advice to you is…get off that fence and just DO IT!
The Page Turner is a “first chapter” contest. In other words, you don’t have to stress about submitting an entire manuscript, only the first chapter. The Page Turner will be judged on that page-turning, publishing potential. So do everything you can to make that first chapter shine! This contest alternates between fiction and non-fiction and this is the year for NON-FICTION. So if you have an idea for a biography, devotional, self-help, memoir, or other non-fiction book that’s been brewing inside of you, or better yet, if you have a manuscript in the drawer that’s been collecting dust, here’s your chance!
Check out this fabulous prize package:
- Free editing of your manuscript (up to 300 pages);
- A fabulous cash prize ($800!)
- Free publicity and marketing of your book on all FaithWriters’ sites (including FaithWriters’ Magazine) for 12 months once it is published
- A press release to announce your win to the world
- A press release to promote your book when it is published
- A special “Page Turner Champion” award plaque.
In addition to the Grand Prize Winner, two runners up will receive a beautiful award plaque and the offer of 1/2 price editing on their manuscript.
DEADLINE: October 31st
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: December 1st
The Page Turner is an exclusive contest, for FaithWriters Platinum 500 members only. The Platinum 500 offers many wonderful benefits in addition to the Page Turner contest. To see all of the awesome perks and features, and to sign up, visit the official Platinum 500 page: FAITHWRITERS PLATINUM 500