To start off our Friday Free for All with a bang, I thought I’d pose 10 questions for you to answer. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Copy and paste the questions into the comment box. I’ll start.
1. What is your middle name? Lee
2. What do you write? I write non-fiction, but my heart is in my fiction. I write mostly women’s fiction, but I also have a mystery and a YA I’m working on.
3. What three words would you use to describe yourself? Down-to-Earth, Reliable, Communicative
4. The last book you read: Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck
5. The first job you ever had: Kentucky Fried Chicken counter person
6. Your favorite candy bar: Carmello
7. Your biggest fear: Public speaking and spiders (tie)
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person, definitely
9. How many times have you moved (as in, changed housing locations)? 6
10. What was the best vacation you’ve ever taken? Toss up between Mexico all-inclusive resort and Disney with the kids!
Your turn. Have fun!