Platinum and Gold Memberships

Gain New Exposure and help support FaithWriters.com by becoming either a Platinum or Gold Member.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Platinum and Gold Memberships

Post by Deb Porter »

FaithWriters' new Platinum (500) and Gold memberships provide great benefits for members, and are vital for keeping FaithWriters alive. (Our thanks to all those who have signed up already.)

To upgrade, you can find out more about all three membership options here:

http://www.faithwriters.com/finish-signup.php

If you have questions, click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to email admin.

In His love,

Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

SGB
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Platinum and Gold Memberships

Post by SGB »

I just want to say thank you to Faithwriters.com for providing a safe place for me to write, and for providing so many tools to help me improve. I became a platinum member about a year ago and could not be more pleased with my progress both in the writing challenges and in outside publications. I started at the beginner level and am now submitting entries at the masters level. Not only was one of my stories selected for publication by Faithwriters, but also, a story of mine was published in a special section of our local newspaper. Faithwriters gave me the confidence to finally submit an article- something I have wanted to do for years-but didn't have the courage. I know I have a long way to go, but I love writing and I love everyone involved with this website. The feedback reports are wonderful, and, along with critiques from other members, has been a key element in my recent growth. I've also learned a lot by commenting on the works of others- it forces me to look at the writings objectively, and I know, from experience, how much praise and criticism help one move forward. :thankssign

If your not a platinum member- please consider it! It is well worth the investment. :superhappy
Deb Porter

Re: Platinum and Gold Memberships

Post by Deb Porter »

Sherry, it's posts like this that encourage me to keep going. Thank you. I love hearing feedback like this. :loveyou
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Become a FaithWriters Platinum or Gold Member”