Winning Entries for Ohhhh!

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Amanda1991
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Amanda1991 »

Wow! Praise the Lord that I'm advancing at last! :D I'm happy not because my writing is so great, but because advancing means that God is sharpening the gifts that He's given me, which means I'll be able to use them more effectively for His Kingdom. I'm humbled to be among so many great "champions." ;) I would have been fine with third place, but second is okay with me! :mrgreen:

Congrats to Kristi Peifer for first place in Beginner's! Your story was amazing and totally deserved it! :clap

Thanks everyone for your comments and shout outs. And BIG congratulations to everyone advancing to a new level! I really enjoy reading all your outstanding entries.
"I am sure that some are born to write as trees are born to bear leaves." ~ C.S. Lewis

"I write for the same reason I breathe – because if I didn't I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

My FW Profile

Facebook

Follow the Fanatic on Twitter
grandmalovesbabies
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by grandmalovesbabies »

Hey, all you delightful people...congratulations on your well-deserved recognition. Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I didn't have a story like the rest of you. I had a great idea, but no time to write it. However, I sure do like your stories.
In the twilight of my years, may His Light shine more brightly.

THRILLED TO BE A 500 MEMBER!

lolliehofer.blogspot.com
lolliehofer.wordpress.com
lolliehofer.wix/lollie-hofer
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=33832
browniesgal
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Congrats

Post by browniesgal »

Wow, I agree with Pam Ford, It's the best I've ever done too! Congrats, Pam, I'm still in shock. I knew I had punctuation issues, Jan had pointed those out, So I was shocked. Someone commented on the article in my regular email and congratulated me. I wasn't going to look. I look forward to reading more, now that challenge is in. Congratulations gang! Thanks judges! Love, Ruth Brown
katypetunia
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by katypetunia »

CONGRATULATIONS to all "official" winners -- you're all winners in my book!

SO happy for you all. Well done. Kudos. Praises. Applause, Applause.
(can't think of any more--but you deserve them all.)

Much much love,
Katee
:party
*** So BLESSED to be a 500 MEMBER! ***
Philsjewel
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Philsjewel »

Congrats!
I serve a covenant keeping God whose mercies are new every morning.

Treasures From My Heart
My FW Profile
Shann

Post by Shann »

Congratulations everyone. As a relative newbie,it is so great to see names I'm starting to recognize. Thank you to everyone who left a kind comment.

It is so much fun to read everyone's perspective. I love learning to think in new ways.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
Symphonic
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Symphonic »

A big congratulations to Chely :D, and all the winners this week! Fantastic writing!
Carol S.
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kpwrite »

Thank you, everyone, for the kudos! I am just so excited to be here with you all at FW--moving up is the icing! To God be all the glory--He gives us the gifts! (And in this case, it's His story, to boot!)

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm looking forward to reading your entries!

Amanda, I loved "Mr. Rudy's Baby"--I didn't see that ending coming!

(Gaaaaak! Look at all of those exclamation points. Sorry, Jan...I did listen in class, honest.) :lol:
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
gordons4
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by gordons4 »

Big Woo Hoo for my Huis, Chely and Lisa. Amazing pieces from both of you. And congratulations to all the other winners on those lists. Great job.

Sheri
anna banana
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by anna banana »

Congratulations to all the winners! :D
It's so cool to see my name there!
"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!" Wahoo.... :superhappy

and Lisa I agree with you when you said
And Rachel, I'm sorry to not see your story up there.
I marked Rachel's as one of my favorites!
In order to clarify: Rachel Rudd
FreedomWriter
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by FreedomWriter »

Way to go, everyone.
-Rikki
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Started my very long journey May 29th 2012 toward continued education.
Destination: Doctor of Psychology.
Pat
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Pat »

Congrats to all you "Top 10" you. And to all who worked hard and took the plunge, putting it all on the line.

Honored to share 31st with Marita! Whoop! :D
PottersClay
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by PottersClay »

Congrats to everyone on the lists and especially to those who aren't. This week my name happened to be there but I know that all-too-familiar feeling when it isn't and I just want to say to you WELL DONE - You are right on the top of God's winners list!!!

Joan
Give me the love that leads the way,
The faith that nothing can dismay,
The hope no disappointments tire,
The passion that will burn like fire.
Let me not sink to be a clod,
Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.
Amy Carmichael
Shann

Post by Shann »

Amen to what Joan said. Just because we may not have made it to the top 40 doesn't mean that many people didn't enjoy the story. Those little comment boxes are golden. It's a great feeling to know my work touched someone's heart. Don't give up on yourself. I almost did a couple of weeks ago. I'm so thankful I received the encouraging words of many.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
itsjoanne

Re: Winning Entries for Ohhhh!

Post by itsjoanne »

What a WONDERFUL way to start out my morning - it's woowoo time!!

Woowoo to CCCHHHEELLLYYY!!!!!! AANNNNNN!!!! SSUUUZZZAANNNNEEEE!!! (haven't seen YOU in a while! Hi!) MMAARRRIITTAA!!!! BBBEETTHHHH!!! EEMMMIIIILLLYYY!!! LLLIISSAAAA!!!!! KKKRRIISSTTTIII!!!!!! (SOOOOOO excited for ya! Up you go!!) RRUUTTHHHH!!! PPPPPAAMMMM!!! LLLLYYYYYYYNNNNN!!!! (UP to advanced for you - it's about time!!) SSHHAANNNN!! (you too - or were you booted last week!??) RRRAACCHHHEELLLL!!!!!

Congrats!!!! (Will have to do highest ranked later - gotta get my kids going THEN GO LOOK AT HOUSES!)
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”