Thanks

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee

Colswann1
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Thanks

Post by Colswann1 »

Jan - I know your imput on FWs is invaluable to budding writers. Thank you for how you helped me, and I know others too.

Love you,

Col
Colin Swann

Jesus’ love is constant and never wavers.
Anja
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Re: Thanks

Post by Anja »

*Like*
Ann Grover Stocking

"What remains of a story after it is finished? Another story..." Eli Wiesel
glorybee

Post by glorybee »

Thanks, Colin (and Ann). That means a lot to me. I'm often discouraged (mostly because I'm gloomy by nature) and occasional nuggets of encouragement like this do a lot for me.
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
DustBSH
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by DustBSH »

In that case, Jan, let me add my sincere thanks to you as well, for you are a true jewel to us writers in helping us to make the proper progress.
In scanning the web I haven't found many places where such help is offered. I am amazed at some of you faithful workers of the cross who keep the Site up and running, of which you are one, as every e-mail gets answered and every question gets a sturdy response. That all must take a lot of your time and I suppose only in Heaven will you get to see how much of a blessing it was.
You most certainly help to make this Site a true place of loving fellowship and learning. :thankssign
wheelygirl58
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by wheelygirl58 »

I so agree to that has been written thus, far!! :thankssign Jan,your instruction has help this newbie fiction-writer.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 This is,another of my life verses!!
TracePezzali
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by TracePezzali »

I absolutely must add to these comments my own deep appreciation for the hard work you put in for us week by week. You enable people to grow and find true expression for their faith in the will of God. I've learnt so much already in such a short time, and that's because of your great advice and loving direction.

There! I've added another voice to the list of voices that sing their thanks to you and all the people at Faithwriters.
Trace Pezzali

"It is written: 'I believed; therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak... so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 2 Cor 4:13-15
yarra
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by yarra »

And I'd like to add my thanks, Jan. I always learn something helpful from your lessons. I really appreciate all that you put into these. Thanks, and God bless you. Ellen

Return to “Jan's Writing Basics”