FREE EZ SITE BUILDER

Learn more about the Platinum Membership Benefits

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

FREE EZ SITE BUILDER

Post by Writetrack »

As a professional writer, it has never been more necessary to network and market yourself. Showcase your writing, provide samples of your work and let editors and agents know what you’ve got to offer.

With the EZ Site Builder, you can quickly and easily create a professional looking portfolio, complete with links to your work, blogs, or other sites to which you want to steer your visitors. Your website will be available 24/7 for thousands of guests who will be introduced to you and your writing.

This service is offered at a small fee to regular FaithWriters members but is FREE with your 500 membership. By taking advantage of this perk, you save up to $44 per year!

The benefits just keep getting better and better!
Daughterofdestiny
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

EZ site builder access

Post by Daughterofdestiny »

Hello,

I am a FW500 member for almost a year now and very glad to be supporting such a great cause that offers great benefits too ;-) However because I have been feverishly working on my books which although now published need to be promoted :P, I didnt really have time to check out the benefits offered.
So am back here with time and the intent of learning how the benefits can help me spread the word and get the books to my readers.

Please tell me how I can activate the EZ Site Builder.

Thanks and God Bless.
Nancy
Writing comes more easily if you have something to say - Sholem Asch
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Questions

Post by kpwrite »

I'm trying to figure out the best way to format all of my info on the EZ Site Builder. Would someone point me in the direction of some members that have done a good job with this?

Also, I noticed that some members' profile pages link to offsite pages. How have you gotten those set up? Are you paying for a service, or is it through a free service somewhere?

I have a number of magazine/newspaper credits from 10+ years ago. All of my current writings are here on FW. Should I only link to the FW pieces because they are the most current, or should I list previous credits?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
Jacky
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: FREE EZ SITE BUILDER

Post by Jacky »

To the person posting above. I am also wondering what you do as regards older pieces of writing, but then there is merit in showing consistency so for now I have opted for the older stuff and decided to change it when I settle on newer work.

I also have a question about the builder and domain names seeing as I have one - or three....

One thing I wanted to do was get my writer's profile back.

I have started to build the profile, but cannot see how you can point your own domain name at the ez board without buying one from them. Can anyone put me straight on this - usually you can put in what you need to to point to a domain? I know I did that before?

Jacky
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[
ECSmith
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by ECSmith »

Hello Lynda. I would like to begin using the EZ Site builder, but I have a question first.

1) I recently became a P500 member. Does that mean the EZ site Builder is free for use, or will I still have to pay the monthly (or yearly fee)? I ask this question because I saw no specific options for P500 members.
Tempered Steel; refine me Lord, as the blacksmith refines precious metal. Sift the impurities from my heart and soul, that I may some day prove to be precious in your sight. -ECS
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

:) EC, I've sent you a private message.

Return to “Platinum Member Perks & Benefits”