Winning Entries for FEEL (as in emotions)

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

dragonflylady
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by dragonflylady »

congratulations everyone! and thank you so much judges for placing me 2nd in beginners. It was a true story this week. One that I was compelled to tell and hope to retell for as long as I live. Thank you again.

There are 143,000,000 orphans worldwide.
Heather P

Be the change you want to see in the world-Ghandi
lthomas
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by lthomas »

Goodness, it's been a while since I've seen my work on this list. Thank-you, judges!

Congratulations to all who are recognized here and look forward to the top 30/40 list as well.

Loren
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." From "As You Like It." Wm. Shakespeare.
katypetunia
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by katypetunia »

• :clap C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! :clap
What a great--and deserving--group of writers! All of you should feel SO proud of your efforts and the recognition you get for being STARS! :bow

Blessings!
Kate
*** So BLESSED to be a 500 MEMBER! ***
oursilverstrands
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

winning entries for Feel

Post by oursilverstrands »

:roll: Who, me? Shock and Awe. I always knew that creative writing was my weak link. Chances of making 1st, 2nd, 3rd or Highly Recommended was a distant star; perhaps top 40 or top 15 within Level 3.

Alas, after four tries, nothing. Discouraged, I decided to pass up the Weekly Challenge for last week. When I discovered I was on the list for FEEL, I couldn't believe it. Now, more than ever, I know God wants me to focus on my writing, win or not.

For winners to be, let me encourage you not to give up. It's always too soon to quit. :nono2

A Faithwriter never quits!

Congratulations to all winners!!!

Lillian

On the Write Road
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”