Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Post by JesusPuppy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

JoyAnn wrote:Where will my soul go when my body is dead?
Well.... if you were a good little girl..... :lol:

Ok ok I will be good.

But it is sooooo hard to pass up. :mrgreen:
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Bubbles wrote:Oh, btw Pup...those tykes don't look like they'll work for short people with short legs.
Oh really now... I will have you know that a young lady at the store.. who only stands 4'9" has ridden both of these trikes. And.. to show even more how wrong your bubbly statement was... Check it out. :wink:

Rover.. :P
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

My grandpa told me today that he had a doctors appointment. He seemed to be doing fairly well when I saw him tonight but he said earlier at the doctor his BP was 80/50 . . . :shocked

I was doing fairly well today too but tonight I started hurting. Mostly my knee and my shoulder and back. I decided to take a hot bath tonight to help soothe the aches and for some reason the warm water stung my toe(s), the ones that were broken but there are no visible cuts or scratches.

Hmm . . .

I suppose that's all. I dunno what else to say.

and yes I'm ignoring your post about me, Pup. :orangeyes
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Rebecky wrote:My grandpa told me today that he had a doctors appointment. He seemed to be doing fairly well when I saw him tonight but he said earlier at the doctor his BP was 80/50 . . . :shocked

I was doing fairly well today too but tonight I started hurting. Mostly my knee and my shoulder and back. I decided to take a hot bath tonight to help soothe the aches and for some reason the warm water stung my toe(s), the ones that were broken but there are no visible cuts or scratches.

Hmm . . .

I suppose that's all. I dunno what else to say.

and yes I'm ignoring your post about me, Pup. :orangeyes
Beakers, you may have injured nerve endings in your toes and they can take years to heal, but when they act up, it does feel a little like a burning/stinging kinda thingy pain. Does your Grandpa need to up his salt intake? I'm assuming he has meds for it and that the Dr. wouldn't have let him come home if he were in danger. "Assuming" :)

So Pup....how the heck can I "check it out"...around here, I get mowed over! :mrgreen:

Jazzy-Tazzy....read your poem and commented and probably embarrassed you but just couldn't help myself. Your poem struck a "mama's heart cord" inside of me. It was precious!

I can't see the little do-dads in the bottom of this picture, so ignore them if they're weird. I thought mes maybe saw a skull :?

K....gonna go watch American Idol....I'm a rootin for Lauren but man...this year, all the talent is unbelievable. I also adore....um....can't think of his name....the cutie that sings country with the really deep voice.

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 pm

kahoosbt wrote:
tonguethaid wrote: Anyhow I'm beginning to believe there may be other factors contributing to my fatigue :roll: :wink:
Oooh! Does that mean what I think it does?

If so, Congrats! :coolsign

Shelley
Thanks! But we are still in a "suspecting" phase and haven't actually shared our suspicions with anyone else. So shhhh! :D :D

Holly- Lauren is one of my favorites too, but like you said there's so many good ones. I think Scotty is the name you were looking for, he is probably my favorite. Nate really likes the crazy bearded guy.
♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

kahoosbt
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by kahoosbt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:02 am

tonguethaid wrote:
Thanks! But we are still in a "suspecting" phase and haven't actually shared our suspicions with anyone else. So shhhh! :D :D
Not to worry... my lips are zipped! :mrgreen: Oh, that should probably look more like :?

That's one nice thing about our little list. I don't think much of anyone reads it except those who post! 8)

Do let us know when you go from suspecting to definite, though! :thumbs

I'm glad you posted tonight. I was just reading a bit more about the earthquake that was on the border of Thailand, and didn't remember what part of Thailand you're in. Did you feel it? Get any damage?

Shelley

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 am

tonguethaid wrote:
kahoosbt wrote:
tonguethaid wrote: Anyhow I'm beginning to believe there may be other factors contributing to my fatigue :roll: :wink:
Oooh! Does that mean what I think it does?

If so, Congrats! :coolsign

Shelley

Holly- Lauren is one of my favorites too, but like you said there's so many good ones. I think Scotty is the name you were looking for, he is probably my favorite. Nate really likes the crazy bearded guy.
As for the thingy we shouldn't mention.......Image :superhappy but not to worry, Image

Yeah....Casey....I like him too and unbelievable results tonight...I forget if your behind in time so won't tell you what happened. :tongue

Nitey-Nite guys! Gotta go stretch my bones and git meself in bed. Gismo (my black kitty) is driving me nuts crying to go to bed.
BTW....Barbarina.....How's ewes doing cutie? Been thinkin 'bout you and wondering about work and your asthma. I use to get attacks from stress, so hope work is lightening up for you.

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:26 am

AnneRene' wrote:
Rebecky wrote: K....gonna go watch American Idol....I'm a rootin for Lauren but man...this year, all the talent is unbelievable. I also adore....um....can't think of his name....the cutie that sings country with the really deep voice. [/color]
SCOTTY MCCREERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~
~Spunky~PopTart~JoyBells~

"Oh, I KNOW I'm not confused."

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

In His Love and Mercy, Tiara Joy

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 am

Thanks for not telling the results, I still havent watched it, and thanks for the lip sealing on the other thing.

The earthquake was pretty crazy. But we were far enough away that all we felt was the swaying. Its such a bizarre feeling. There was a couple more to follow but were even less
♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 am

This year is DEFINITELY the guys' year and I HATE Niama...blahhhhh *PUKE*

Scotty McCreery and James Durbin are my faves and then Casey Abrams and it was Stenfano....but he hasn't been doing so good so not to sure on that. And then I like Lauren and Jacob. Pia is good and so is Haley but they haven't been doing to hot. I am not kidding I am a bit obsessed with idol this year because I am following them on twitter...and they talk to their fans, though no one has tweeted me back yet lol. But yeah I know a lot of stuff that they are doing as the do it or know something before others, and see some pics! lol Scotty twitted one of Paul and Stenfano napping together to funny. and the their was one that..idk who tweeted of all the guys--Jacob, Scotty, Stefano, Paul and James-- wrapped up in snuggies for one of the ford music video shoots. HILARIOUS!
Attachments
261179625.jpg
261179625.jpg (227.78 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
198539_158622840857881_155931194460379_287346_3746969_n.jpg
198539_158622840857881_155931194460379_287346_3746969_n.jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

tonguethaid wrote:Thanks for not telling the results, I still havent watched it, and thanks for the lip sealing on the other thing.

The earthquake was pretty crazy. But we were far enough away that all we felt was the swaying. Its such a bizarre feeling. There was a couple more to follow but were even less
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS CRAZYYYYYY OMG!!! the bottom three...WOW. lol
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
TiaraJoy's Profile

GreenLeaves
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by GreenLeaves » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 am

Happened to bounce over here from the porch and noticed that you were voting favorites for Idol. I'm amazed at the talent this year. My personal favorites are Pia and Jacob. Not crazy about Haley's "attitude" but think they are amazingly gifted. James and Casey just aren't my style but nevertheless put on quite a show. I like Lauren too but not as much as Pia. Lauren seems to have a great outgoing personality, and Pia just exudes class. My opinion, you understand.

I have not yet seen tonight's results.

Forgot to mention Scotty as one of my Favs too!
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=45576

"God has not called me to be successful, God has called me to be faithful." Mother Teresa

"...not to advance in the spiritual life is to go back. But those who have the gale of the Holy Spirit go forward even in sleep.". Brother Lawrence

Shann

Post by Shann » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY

I hope you have a delectable day!

:party :party :party :party
:birthday :birthday :birthday
:party :party :party
:star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2 :star2

I love you!
Mommy Shann
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Shann

Post by Shann » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 am

Congratulations Kim on your! That is amazing. see you inlevel 3 after the break! :party :party :party
Here is the link to Kim's first place inlevel two.Are Memories Eternal?

Also here is some more excellent reading:

Tiara's beautiful poem Where Will My Soul Go, When My Body Is Dead?

My story starring Tiara and Ivy with cameos by Becky and Holly Turtles All The Way Down

Becky's lovely poem Though I Will Be Gone...

I don't think I missed anyone, but if I did please add it or let me know. Let's try to leave constructive criticism and support our little family.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Shann

Post by Shann » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:24 am

Hi Carol, so nice to see you pop in! We are a tad wacky here. Sometimes some of us growl but so far no one's been bitten. :mrgreen: I only watch idols up to the Hollywood week, then it gets boring in my opinion. That might be because I'm tone deaf and it's nice to know I'm not alone. :D
Shann

Shann's Profile

Return to “The Water Cooler”