To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

Aramis
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Postby Aramis » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:46 pm

This may be a bit of a stretch, but are there any writers out there in Whitehall, PA? I could use a local group to talk shop.
~Andrea J. Hargrove~

Shann

Re: Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Postby Shann » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 pm

I live in western NY in a tiny town south of Rochester and Buffalo about 4 hours from you. I know a member who hasn't been on in a while who lives in western PA, but not any super close to you. You should try starting one in your hometown. Even if you just get 2 or 3 more people, it could be a true blessing.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Aramis
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Postby Aramis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:49 pm

I agree with your thought, though I've been asking around and haven't really found anyone yet. I guess I'll just keep looking.
~Andrea J. Hargrove~

Return to Christian Writers' Groups