To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Prison Break

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

PastorJason1587
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Prison Break

Postby PastorJason1587 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:51 pm

“Prison Break” is my personal collection from the January through March 2017 challenges. This title was selected with the article “My Own Prison” in mind, which focuses on the limitless grace available to us through Jesus Christ. The set compromises of five articles total.

Click the link to read the articles online, download them to your device, or even print them out to share with others.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9y5gb081m3tbpu/Prison%20Break.pdf?dl=0

Admin, I apologize if I have placed this in the wrong spot. Based on the information for each forum, I figured this falls under shameless self promo. :) I could be wrong.

Return to Announce Your Book