To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Inspirational Writing'

General, open discussion regarding writing, getting published, markets, pointers, and other related topics. All are welcome! No advertising, please!

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

debe
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Inspirational Writing'

Postby debe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 am

It’s not about us it’s about God'

Our life is not a journey of self-discovery - it's a God-discovery.

I pray for the walls of doubt and frustration to crumble and be replaced with a firm foundation, of Strength found in Love, Joy, and Laughter. We may stumble and fall along the way, be rest assured we are never alone. The days you feel weak and alone reach out ~ touch the hand of God; Feel the love that never ends.

You’ve never been alone, God has been by your side…all those gut feelings, near misses, tugging of your heart when something makes you feel good & yes even when those hurtful times appear. God is with you, carrying you through.

- debe
" God Answers Knee Mail "
Nothing shall be impossible unto you'

debe
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Walk with Jesus'

Postby debe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am

Don't be troubled if you feel you’re at a low in your spiritual life. Instead, if you're willing to say -"Let's press on!" then come along as we look at what we've covered and ground we've still yet to travel.

Hold on to the Hand of Jesus, take a stroll through the Living Word. March on in victory’ the battles been won! Pace yourself oh so near to Christ our Lord. The road may seem long, and you may weaken, just never give up. We are lifted up and carried when we think; “I just cannot make it, how much more can I take, and why me Lord “God is with us walking the path right beside us.

Look back at your life and where you are now, come on remember; all those ups and downs. Yes you came through, how about those near misses, and those feelings of uneasiness. And many nights of praying for your children to be ok, or make it home safe. There’s so much more, we simply do not see, we need to trust and believe in what we see, or feel is the impossible… with God all things are possible… Have confidence, and reach for the Hand of Jesus.

See the light on the path of righteousness, even when you seem to stumble upon a deep valley, grab hold you’ll be lifted up. Your doubtful heart will become steadfast and committed, to never walk alone. We will begin to see, the unseen, the rough places will be made smooth. Stumbling blocks of sin crumble. Then the path of righteousness will become natural.

Raise your hands, lift them up, in worship! Enjoy your stroll, and enjoy the path laid out for you. Be not afraid, we are never alone our Lord is right beside us.

But be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul." Joshua 22:5
" God Answers Knee Mail "
Nothing shall be impossible unto you'

Return to Open Forum - General Writing Discussion